Dear Vice President Biden,
Although I refused to listen to it, I understand that during your presidential acceptance speech, you were calling for the unity of Trump supporters. I remember four years ago my President Trump also called for unity. I remember how Congressional members of your Democratic Party responded by boycotting his inauguration. I remember how you and your Democratic party cheated and used the greatest law enforcement institution of this country to spy on my President Trumps campaign. I remember how you and your Democratic Party created a fake Russian dossier to try and impeach President Trump. I remember how your speaker of the house ripped up my President Trumps beautiful State of the Union speech on National TV. I remember how you and your Democratic Party tried to impeach my President Trump over a Ukraine phone call. You accused my President Trump of pay to play. Come to find out Joe, it was really you and your son Hunter who engaged in pay to play. I remember how you and your Democratic Party blamed my President Trump over a pandemic that he had nothing to do with. I remember how you and your Democratic Party encouraged rioting and looting of my great United States of America. I remember how you and your Democratic Party used the media to spread lie after lie about my President Trump. I remember how you and your Democratic Party stole the election from my President Trump. This Trump supporter remembers all that Joe and will NOT be unifying with your Democratic Party. This Trump supporter will be giving you the same respect you gave my President Trump.
Wear your mask!
I swear, it’s magical!
“Let’s go out to eat, 2020 style…
1. Arrive at restaurant, fish three month old single-use surgical mask out of car’s filthy cupholder (still slightly sticky from this morning’s 84oz diet Pepsi).
2. Strap up with three month old single-use surgical mask.
*MAGICAL ANTI-GERM BARRIER ENGAGE!!!*
3. Proceed into restaurant, opening door with same handle grabbed by 200 people so far today.
4. Hostess has immediate seating for your woke party of three. Walk past entire restaurant of unmasked people. It’s ok, they’re sitting.
5. Sit down.
*SEATED ANTI-GERM FORCEFIELD ENGAGE!!!*
6. Safely within your anti-germ forcefield, remove mask. Browse menu while making relaxed inhales of the same recirculated AC air previously inside the lungs of the 200 people that also grabbed the door handle.
7. Waitress drops off drinks bare handed.
8. Grab drink with your bare hand. Sip leisurely, secure in knowing you’re within your anti-germ forcefield of seatedness.
9. Too many drinks. Need to pee. Don the magical anti-germ barrier mask as you leave your anti-germ forcefield of seatedness.
10. Walk past 40 unmasked restaurant patrons. Open bathroom with same door knob grabbed by 100 other people so far today.
11. Return to table past same 40 unmasked restaurant patrons.
12. Remove mask. Once again safe in your anti-germ forcefield of seatedness. Waitress takes your sweaty drink glass with her bare hand, refills, hands back to you. You accept with your bare hand. Grab some bread and eat it. Same hand. Yum Yum.
13. Meal complete. Mask on. Walk past 40 unmasked patrons. Make full body contact with at least 4 people waiting at the hostess stand as you squeeze your way back to the door – no matter, they’re all also wearing their magical anti-germ barriers.
14. Grab exit handle, which you are now the 220th person of the day to touch. Eating out successful.
15. Breathe a sigh of relief knowing that even after leaving the protection of your home and venturing out into the scary world of the public, you are essentially sterile thanks to your state approved methods of magical germ mitigation.”
This is from someone sharing his close call to death! Good read:
I’ve kept this quiet, but after reading the condemnation and censorship of the “frontline doctors,” I thought I would share my story. Fb FCC
I contracted Covid and had the battle of my life for three weeks. Fever, chills, uncontrollable coughing, muscle aches and a migraine that literally lasted 10 days. Those symptoms were akin to a severe flu, but double pneumonia was definitely a different beast.
My lungs filled with fluid. I could not lay down, could barely walk across the room, and several times thought I wouldn’t catch my next breath.
I was taken to the ER. They confirmed double pneumonia, tested me, and said I could be put on a vent or go home. Seriously. No other option. I’ve read too many stories of people not getting off vents so I went home in hopes I would get better on my own. I didn’t. My lungs only got worse.
One night around 10:30, Megan received a call from the daughter of a Dallas doctor and said her dad had a 100% success rate with Covid patients. Her dad, Dr. Cesar Gomez, prescribed a treatment he said multiple doctors were using with high success.
He called in a prescription of hydroxychloroquine, Zithromax, Zinc, a nebulizer with Budesonide, along with Vitamins A and D.
When I woke the next morning I was already beginning to feel a tad better. By the next day I knew I was going to be ok. My lungs were improving and the migraine was gone. Within 48 hours I was walking and breathing much better. It worked and possibly saved my life.
Yesterday I saw the same media who say we should stay in, close businesses, wear masks, all to protect the most vulnerable…come out and attempt to shame and debunk a group of doctors who say they can help. I wear a mask, I social distance, but I almost died from a virus without a vaccine. A treatment saved me, yet the first action by half of our country was not to listen with hope, but to say one of the doctors had weird beliefs, therefore, we shouldn’t listen. The doctors couldn’t be right, especially since Trump mentioned a similar treatment in March.
I am not a Trump fan, not a Biden fan. At all. I think they both act like children. But, the lives of thousands should have NOTHING to do with which way you vote. Nothing. I don’t know the doctors in that vid, few of us do, but if there is help we should rationally consider it.
Covid has become a political conversation. Period. We may not want to admit it, but it has. If Trump says it, it’s wrong. If Trump says it, it’s right. And, that is a terrible mark on our maturity, intelligence and love for others.
Let’s be bigger than politicians who are attempting to be puppet masters in lieu of a November election. If a treatment works, we should shout it to the rooftops, no matter which way we vote.
Does it work for everyone? I don’t know. Are there side effects? Maybe, but I figured any side effect was better than dying. (The only side effect I can pinpoint was light sensitivity for about a week.) Bottomline, I was told there was no treatment option and I feel very blessed to have found one that worked. Why fight that if you/me/we truly care about others?
My thought? Let doctors make medical decisions and keep politicians where they belong. Let doctors do what they are trained to do, and let media be talking heads.
Stop trying to “debunk” everything that doesn’t agree with your political narrative. Please. Let’s be good and better humans.
If you know someone with Covid have them speak to their PCP. Get a second opinion, if needed. I wouldn’t recommend any regimen unless under the care of a physician. And, if you’re in the Dallas area, feel free to call Dr. Gomez’s office. There are doctors willing to help. Find one that will.
*copied from a friend
It’s easy to tell that Hydroxychlorquine works…. Otherwise why would Andrew Cuomo ban it. If it didn’t work he would have just sat back and watched Trump fail. But instead he had to prevent the perception of a Trump success. So people died, a small price to get rid of one’s political opponents in the opinion of One World Government proponents.
The crazy thing is that New Yorkers love Andrew Cuomo and hate Donald Trump.