Thank you for this update on President Trumps’ accomplishments since only January. The list is growing, for you democrats who can’t name any of them.
The media isn’t reporting: President Trump and his administration accomplishments……
1.Seated Supreme Court Judge Gorsuch
2. 59 missiles dropped in Syria.
3. He took us out of TPP.
4. Illegal immigration is now down 70% (the lowest in 17 years).
5. Consumer confidence highest since 2000 at index 125.6.
6. Mortgage applications for new homes rise to a 7 year high.
7. Arranged 20% Tariff on soft lumber from Canada.
8. Bids for border wall are well underway.
9. Pulled out of the lopsided Paris accord.
10. Keystone pipeline approved.
11. NATO allies boost spending by 4.3%.
12. Allowing VA to terminate bad employees.
13. Allowing private healthcare choices for veterans.
14. More than 600,000 jobs created.
15. Median household income at a 7 year high.
16. The Stock Market is at the highest ever In its history.
17. China agreed to American import of beef.
18. $89 Billion saved in regulation rollbacks.
19. Rollback of A Regulation to boost coal mining.
20. MOAB for ISIS.
21. Travel ban reinstated.
22. Executive order for religious freedom.
23. Jump started NASA.
24. $600 million cut from UN peacekeeping budget.
25. Targeting of MS13 gangs.
26. Deporting violent illegal immigrants.
27. Signed 41 bills to date.
28. Created a commission on child trafficking.
29. Created a commission on voter fraud.
30. Created a commission for opioids addiction.
31. Giving power to states to drug test unemployment recipients.
32. Unemployment lowest since may 2007.
33. Historic Black College University initiative.
34. Women In Entrepreneurship Act.
35. Created an office for illegal immigrant crime victims.
36. Reversed Dodd-Frank, the law that crushed small banks, restricted access to credit, and planted the seeds of financial instability.
37. Repealed DOT ruling which would have taken power away from local governments for infrastructure planning.
38. Order to stop crime against law enforcement.
39. End of DAPA program.
40. Stopped companies from moving out of America.
41. Promoted businesses to create American Jobs.
42. Renewed the ‘Buy American, Hire Americans’ spirit.
43. Cutting regulations 2 for every one created.
44. Review of all trade agreements to make sure they are America first.
45. Apprentice program.
46. Highest manufacturing surge in 3 years.
47. $78 Billion promised reinvestment from major businesses like Exxon, Bayer, Apple, SoftBank, Toyota…
48. Denied FBI a new building.
49. $700 million saved with F-35 renegotiation.
50. Saves $22 million by reducing White House payroll.
51. Dept. of Treasury reports a $182 billion surplus for April 2017 (2nd largest in history).
52. Negotiated the release of 6 US humanitarian workers held captive in Egypt.
53. Gas prices lowest in more than 12 years.
54. Signed An Executive Order To Promote Energy Independence And Economic Growth
55. Has already accomplished more to stop government interference into people’s lives than any President in the history of America.
56. President Trump has worked with Congress to pass more legislation in his first 100 days than any President since Truman.
57. Has given head executives of each branch a 6 month time frame to trim the fat, restructure and improve efficiency of they’re branch.
58. Trump refused his presidential paycheck and donated it to veterans issues.
59. Stood strong against North Korea’s threats until they backed away from bombing Guam.
60. Stood up to the haters and the FAKE RUSSIAN NEWS!!
61. Battles the never-ending NEGATIVITY from the media and Democrats trying to derail progress for a better America!
62. Black unemployment was stagnant before Trump was elected, since then it has plummeted!