Beware the Fake News People

The Mainstream Media (MSM) claims 56% of white voters voted for Trump this election cycle because of racist white nationalism.  93% of black voters voted for Obama when he ran for President and the MSM openly wondered why the other 7% failed to “act in their best interest” and tow the Democrat party line.  Then they try to claim that they are not biased.  Really?    …Psst, wanna buy a bridge?

MSM people, you are proving that you are the fraudulent purveyors of fake news,  you yourselves are responsible for the fact that the majority of Americans no longer trust you.  Especially in this day and time when it is more possible than ever before for the average person to gain access to actual eyewitnesses to that which is occurring without the biased “journalist’s” spin on the facts.  In other words, we can know what is the truth in spite of the MSM.

We, the people, know the New York Times and the rest of the MSM is going to try everything they can to destroy Trump’s Presidency.  It is as though they, the MSM, have considered themselves to be gods who we, the people, must obey and believe whatever they tell us to believe.   Somehow they lost their ability to manipulate the minds of “the peasants.”  Maybe it also has something to do with the fact that lots of the people who believe in the God of the Holy Bible prayed in accordance with 2nd Chronicles 7:14 and He cut through the collective bias of the MSM, the Hollywood elites, and the self-serving, self-worshiping politicians so that a majority of the people were able to see clearly enough to reject the false gods and break free of the bondage; at least temporarily.

We must continue to pray in accordance with 2nd Chronicles 7:14 and remain vigilant because the enemy of our soul only sees this as a temporary setback and he and his cohorts intend to close this window of opportunity as soon as possible.

Pastor Ward Clinton

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s