That pretty much sums up the mentality of the left towards those of us on the right. Yes, it is an Ecclesiastes 10:2 thing.
Sin deceives, defiles, deadens, and destroys. Sin was once called sin – now it is called a “complex” assuming one is even allowed to acknowledge it. The PC crowd demands that only that which they choose to call “sin” is sin. However, God is the final arbiter, not mere men and what He called sin centuries ago is still sin today.
Tolerance is the last virtue of a depraved society. When you have an immoral society that has blatantly, proudly violated all of the commandments of God, there is one last virtue they insist upon: tolerance for their immorality.” – D. James Kennedy
White privilege is a hoax being perpetrated on western society but liberal privilege is real and that nasty thing is designed to insulate a person from all sorts of actual atrocities not to mention vile thoughts and actions. Within it is the ideology of intersectionality. Learn the religion of intersectionality and you can be very intolerant, even bigoted, against all people who do not march in lockstep with, and strictly adhere to, your ideology. Actually, it is required to be ‘intolerant” of those outside of the intersectionality system.
Intersectionality is the most unforgiving, unsparing, and unmerciful system of legalism I have ever seen. If you cross the line, there is no absolution or redemption … no expiation of the sin of straying from strict adherence to the ideology. There is only a black hole of shame and disgrace and condemnation. Intersectionality is the militant mind-controlling arm of transnationalism.
Transnationalism depends on America being diminished. It is the new term for One World Government, also known as, “Globalism.” The forces behind it are purposely avoiding the term globalism because that causes many “red flags” to go up for many people and makes clear their real agenda which is the establishment of the Antichrist’s system.
The stone in the kidneys is felt but not the stone in the heart. “Who being past feeling….” Eph 4:19
If it was a sin 100 years ago, it is still a sin today. We had better not even think of watering down the gospel for this offended generation.
Beware, excessive quantities of Di-hydrogen Monoxide could be very hazardous to your health.
Dihydrogen Monoxide is a universal solvent and it causes things to rust. –Pastor Ward Clinton
Dihydrogen Monoxide is a universal solvent and it causes things to rust.–Pastor Ward Clinton
The success of today’s blog depends on you, the citizen concerned about Dihydrogen Monoxide. Dihydrogen monoxide is colorless, odorless, tasteless, and kills uncounted thousands of people every year. Most of these deaths are caused by accidental inhalation of DHMO, but the dangers of dihydrogen monoxide do not end there. Prolonged exposure to its solid form causes severe tissue damage. Symptoms of DHMO ingestion can include excessive sweating and urination, and possibly a bloated feeling, nausea, vomiting and body electrolyte imbalance. For those who have become dependent, DHMO withdrawal means certain death.
Please keep comments appropriate to the spirit, intent, and content of this particular blog post. Deniers of the hazards associated with DHMO are to be treated with a level of respect appropriate to their responses and interactions with other respondents. Likewise advocates of action and activities regarding the mitigating of hazards posed by dihydrogen monoxide are encouraged to interact appropriately.
I have heard that DHMO has also been called Oxygen Dihydride as well as Hydrogen Hydroxide which are potentially terms designed to confuse and allay concerns regarding DHMO but that may be merely conspiratorial thought processes at play.
We do know that Dihydrogen Monoxide:
- May be fatal if inhaled.
- has a greater affect on climate that all of the other so-called greenhouse gasses combined.
- Is a major component of acid-rain
- contributes to the erosion of our natural landscape
- accelerates corrosion and rusting of many metals
- may cause severe burns.
- has been used as a fire retardant
- may cause electrical failures
- may cause decreased effectiveness of automobile brakes
- has been found in excised tumors of cancer patients
- has been used to clean produce but even after washing, produce remains visibly contaminated by the DHMO.
- Grocers have been known to wash meat in it.
- canned meats frequently state that DHMO has been added to the product although it is frequently found to have been added without warning the consumer
- is an additive in certain “junk-foods” and other food products.
- has been found in excessive quantities in sewage treatment plants and may even be coming out of your household faucets.
- you local reservoir may be full of DHMO therefore you should always exercise caution when swimming or engaging in various activities around said reservoir.
- Quantities of dihydrogen monoxide have been found in almost every stream, lake, and reservoir in America today. But the pollution is global, and the contaminant has even been found in Antarctic ice. DHMO has caused millions of dollars of property damage in the Midwest recently.
- Some reservoirs currently have lower levels of DHMO than normal however that seems to dismay those who engage in activities in or near the reservoir. This may be closely associated to the fact that DHMO is the most addictive substance on earth. If a person is unable to consume any DHMO whatsoever it is fatal.
- The federal government has refused to ban the production, distribution, or use of this damaging chemical due to its “importance to the economic health of this nation.” In fact, the navy and other military organizations are conducting experiments with DHMO, and designing multi-billion dollar devices to control and utilize it during warfare situations. Hundreds of military research facilities receive tons of it through a highly sophisticated underground distribution network. Many store large quantities for later use.
- Companies dump waste DHMO into rivers and the ocean, and nothing can be done to stop them because this practice is still legal. The impact on wildlife is extreme, and we cannot afford to ignore it any longer!